Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was scheduled to go to MEPS for the AFAST and regular physical yesterday, the 6th, but had to cancel because I've been sick with the flu (which then turned into a wonderful sinus infection).

I am getting LASIK in exactly two weeks, on the 21st, so I will probably take the AFAST after that, and have to wait on the MEPS physical and the Flight Physical until three months post-op (as per regulations).

Classes started Monday, and I'm swamped. Taking 25 credits this quarter (a full-time student is 12-18 credits), and between that and WOFT and getting shape, and other things, this is going to be a very busy quarter! That's alright though, I graduate in June so all is well.

Hope everyone had a happy (and sickness-free) holiday! I will update more often now that I am finally starting to feel better.

No comments: